Private Client Services
- Undefended divorce without financial or children issues | £650 plus VAT and court fees
- Dissolution of Civil Partnership | £650 plus VAT and court fees
- Consent Order (without any negotiation required) | £700 plus VAT and court fees
- Deed of Separation | £600 plus VAT and court fees
Whilst each house move is different, please click here to download the guide to our fees. Residential Conveyancing Fees
Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Single Financial or Welfare Power with registration of the Power of the Office of the Public Guardian (‘OPG’) if requested | £425 plus VAT (An additional OPG registration fee of £82 will also be payable).
- Both Financial and Welfare Powers for one person with registration of both Powers at the OPG | £600 plus VAT (Additional OPG registration fees of £164 will also be payable)
- If four LPA’s are undertaken then the fee is £850 plus VAT.
There are some circumstances where the registration fee for the Office of the Public Guardian may be reduced.
Registration of Enduring Power of Attorney
- £350 plus VAT
For full information about our fees please click here to download our guide. Probate Fee Guide
- Simple will, (single) from £300 plus VAT
- Husband and wife mirror wills (pair) from £420 plus VAT
- Mirror wills with life interest trust £520 plus VAT
- Codicil/Will amendment £100 plus VAT
- In the event that a fixed fee is not relevant for your particular matter, we will keep you informed at all stages of costs to be incurred and where possible will agree a price in advance with you.